Friday, April 30, 2010

Revlon PhotoReady Review

I finally decided I needed a new foundation because I just wasn't thrilled with the Clinique Superfit. Everyone in the world it seems has talked about and reviewed the Revlon PhotoReady foundation. I did not hear a lot of good things about it but I decided to try it myself anyways.
I picked it up at Target for $11 and it came with a travel size foundation brush. The brush is nothing to brag about but it was free. My color is Cool Beige.
The liquid went on smooth, concealed nicely. My face stayed pretty oil-free and the make up stayed on really well considering I was sweating like crazy and going crazy at work. I am so pleased with this product and I know that I will purchase again. : ) I love finding new things to love.
I'm off to NYC next weekend and I'm sure I'll come back with plenty more things that I love.
x's and o's,
Courtney

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have found that it is kind of sparkly in natural lighting. I'm sure that it is the foundation because it was the only thing in my routine I changed. I cannot see it in indoor lighting, but when I step outside I feel like a reflector. I haven't decided if I like it yet or not.

courtney {splendid actually} said...

@Anonymous I know what you mean. Today was the first day I wore it and it was nice outside when I left for work. I looked in the mirror in my car and was shocked. You are right, I didn't notice inside. Definitely not what you expect from a "photo ready" foundation.