Monday, April 26, 2010

Pink me UP!

I am so excited that it's ridiculous. I mean, really.

About a month back I purchased a nail polish from Victoria's Secret. It is the Pink Me Up Polish and Bling in Shimmer Pink. I bought it with low expectations. I think that it cost around $5. The only reason I purchased it was because of a promotion they were running: buy two Pink items and receive a free tote. The other item I bought was a Pink Me Up So Soft Lip Pot in Pale Blue Mint. I started using the lip pot right away because I had forgotten to add my lip gloss to my bag that day. I immediately loved it, as I love anything that is minty. It was thick without feeling heavy. It lasted for quite awhile. I was impressed to say the least.

I finally just got around to painting my nails with the polish Saturday morning. Not only do I completely adore this color which is a sheer, baby pink, but I completely love that it has yet to chip or fade at the edges. Any other polish would have chipped by now. I'm pretty hard on my nails and even when I have them painted at the salon with OPI, it chips or fades by the next evening. I am completely loving everything about this polish.
Now, I will admit the name of the color is deceiving. There is absolutely no shimmer on my nails, like there is in the bottle. I was not disappointed in the least but it is something to note. I will be purchasing every color way of this product. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely coulor! baby pink is by far my favourite shade on my nails. but i do like a pop on my toes ^_^

Anonymous said...

oops. i cannot seem to spell today. *colour.

Anonymous said...

I have the red color and love it. It lasted about four days before chipping.

Anonymous said...

I love your ring! Where did you get it?