Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fun Finds

While on spring break, I went to this cute little shop called Geez Louise Gifts. They had all kinds of things from cute sandals, to fun kitchen items, to jewelry. I immediately fell in love with each item in the store. Everything was girly, personalized, and fun. After spending an hour I ended up purchasing a couple of items thinking that I would be able to get online and order more things if I wanted to. That was a big mistake as I've since discovered they do not have a website. However, a couple of the things I was able to go directly to the "manufacturers" website and can purchase from there if I decide. I want to share a couple of the things because I love them and am excited about.



First is a bracelet that I got for my mom. It is made by Alexa's Angels and it's called the Attribute bracelet and it's sterling silver. The words say truth, grace, faith, courage, and wisdom. I think this bracelet is so pretty and perfect to show how special some is to you. : )







Next is the Circle Word Bracelet that spells Faith. They offer many different words, including joy, love, bliss, and others. It is plated in Rhodium which makes it super shiny. One thing I really love about this bracelet is the spring hook closure. I've never had a bracelet with this type of clasp but it's fun because it almost looks like a bangle.

There were several other Alexa's Angels things that I wanted but didn't get (like the posi+ivi+y TM bracelets). I highly recommend everyone check out her website.


Next, they had some products from Room It Up, which I had heard of before but, never investigated any of the products. A lot of the products Geez Louise sold were items for the beach, like the chaise lounge cover and the towel sets. I actually didn't even give these things a second glance in the shop because they were tied up in bags like the first photo below. I couldn't see what they looked like or the sizes or anything and I wasn't going to try to open it, look at it, and fit it back into the bag.


One thing that I did pick up was this spa wrap. The prints name is Botanical Flower. I haven't used it yet because it's been too cold in the mornings when I shower. But I've decided that I have to start showering at night, even if I feel too tired, and then I will use the wrap more.
Anyway, they are made of cotton and close with strips of Velcro. They are really inexpensive compared to other spa wraps I've found. I got mine for about $20.

The main thing I like about Room It Up is that they have so many pretty prints to choose from. Nearly everything they make is available in at least three prints. You can shop their website by category, print, or season. I played around on this site for a while adding things to my wish list and then deciding I liked a different print better so I changed everything in my cart to the other print, etc. I can foresee Christmas presents from here :)

Okay, this is getting long so I'm going to end it with one more thing they had that I LOVE. I've
loved this for awhile now and when I saw it in the store, it made me so happy. It was the Minimergency Kit by Ms. & Mrs. You can purchase them directly from Ms. & Mrs. but lots of other places (for less at some places). I'm not going to say everything it comes with because it's more fun to g
o to the website and read the blurb on it and discover for yourself how cool it is. Ms. & Mrs. have other emergency type kits that are pretty cool as well.

I may write about some of the other things later but these were the coolest things so at least I've mentioned them. Sleepy time!

1 comment:

Mimi Collett said...

Yay for finding a fun store!!