Monday, May 10, 2010

Quick Update

WOW. This past week and weekend has been incredibly crazy and busy. I'm going to do a full NY post later but I wanted to quickly update and mention a couple of things.

1. I'm incredibly tired but I'm not sleepy.
2. I'm incredibly hungry.
3. I have a ton of new music finds that I loooooove.
4. NYC was amazing.
5. I hate long car rides but love roadtrips. Yes, there is a difference.

I am at work right now and about to fall asleep so I need to find something to keep me awake. The coffee isn't working today.

Speak soon!
x's and o's

1 comment:

Mimi Collett said...

I'm excited for the full update!! It is funny when you are tired but not sleepy. Well, not really funny. And not fun either. Haha. I hope you get to rest soon! :) Yay for going back to work on Monday!!