Saturday, May 15, 2010

Camera frustrations

I'm so incredibly bummed right now because I cannot get my photo's to upload to my computer. I was able to upload a couple last week to my computer at work and add them to Facebook but now when I hook up to my computer, it says it's loading and then never does. I tried a different cord, a different USB spot, restarted both my computer and camera and still nothing. I'm not too upset because I did get all my photo's off but I am upset because I had filmed a lot in NYC and Chris's performance that I wanted to edit into a short video and post. I'm not giving up though!
In the meantime, I highly recommend the following awesome musicians that I either met or learned about through Chris on the trip: The Melillo Brothers (favorite song is "Fairytale"), L2 (favorite song posted is "Good Times" but they have one they performed called "Boys or Girls", Ballas Hough Band (fav is "Do It For You"), Jessie James -just do not listen to "Blue Jeans" because it has to be about the worst song in the world and copied after more songs than I can list, and Simon Curtis, (fav song "8Bit Heart").

I am going to now figure out this camera situation and post a new blog with the video! Wish me luck!

x's and o's

2 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Boo for camera problems.

Anonymous said...

Did you try removing your SD card and inserting it into a card reader? If that doesn't work, it could be that your card is corrupt.