Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Accomplishments

I just realized that a lot of things got accomplished this weekend. They seemed like very small, minor things but I know that the small, minor things are the ones that make life run smoothly. Here's the list:

Dinner with Kyle's family
Finished reading "The Time Traveller's Wife"
Watched Kyle's Upward Basketball team play their last game
Picked out new shower curtains for Nannie's new bathroom
Found new art for my bedroom at the new apartment
Drove to Kyle's school and rearranged the furniture, hung up new poster's and cleaned
Drove to Indianapolis and watched Anderson University's tennis team lose against Franklin College (while this is not great, it did happen)
Bought a baby shower gift
Watched the movie "The Time Traveller's Wife" (and was reminded that I hate to watch a movie after I've read the book)
Went to church
Selected paint for Nannie's bathroom
Went to four furniture stores and shopped for a new kitchen table and chairs (but came up empty handed)
Went to the Upward Basketball award ceremony
Enjoyed a banana milkshake
Watched the movie "I Love You Man"
Bought some things for spring break vacation
Graded papers
Made a Power Point for Kyle
Made a crossword puzzle for Kyle
Proofread a study guide for Kyle (even thought my grammar and spelling seems poor on my blog, I actually do know how to write)
Slept in (kinda)

I think that is everything. Oh, and I managed to take a nap on both Saturday and Sunday. I am not a napping kind of person but for some reason, I've been needing them more lately.

Sometime this week I will post my opinions on "The Time Traveller's Wife".

Until then, x's and o's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

geez! that's a lot!