Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's March 10th

I couldn't think of a creative title... :/

Sunday, I finally started reading "Time Travelers Wife". I bought this book so long ago and was so excited to read it and it kept getting put off. Here is why I procrastinate in starting a new book: once I start, I can't stop. Every book I've ever read is like this. Once I have read the first chapter, I'm hooked and I can't put it down, even if I don't really like it. (Sidenote: If I really hate the book or can't get into it, I usually don't finish it. Which is bad.) Also, with this book, I bought it the same time I bought some others and it got pushed down on the reading list. ANYWAY, I am halfway through and I had to make myself stop reading because I was falling asleep.

I have started designing invitations for my sisters baby shower. It won't be until the end of June/first of July, but it's so fun to design them. I have four different designs I made and shared with Amber and my mom and they, of course, choose the two that the other didn't like as much. So, I'm going back to the drawing board to come up with something they both like with colors they both like. I will post the final one on here whenever I come up with it.

I just ate 2 Dark Chocolate Hershey Kisses #randomthought yum yum!

AND! Last but not least, I bought the Clinique foundation and have never been happier. :D

No comments: