Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fifty Days; Day 1

Day 1} A photo of myself and 15 facts I know you can't wait to read.




a.} My favorite color is pink or purple or blue or green or polka dot, depending on the day.
b.} I'm addicted to Twitter.
c.} Design and wedding blogs make my day.
d.} I love the look of an armful of bracelets. Slightly gaudy? Perhaps but still looks fabulous to me.
e.} I have extremely curly hair but I curl it with a flat iron. Makes no sense? Yeah, kinda...
f.} Twizzlers are the yummiest candy ever.
g.} I really love my mode of transportation but it always seems to be trashed.
h.} I have a bad habit of spending money.
i.} Planning my wedding has delighted me even more than I ever thought possible. It thrills me that I still have over a year to do it, too.
j.} As much as I claim to be a city girl, I love camping and roaming the woods.
k.} Take away my iPhone and I will be lost.
l.} As much as I love technology, I will never give up my books. I collect those things like they are going out of style.
m.} On a bad day, I can make myself happy by purchasing an outrageous amount of stationery.
n.} The outrageous amount of stationery sits in my bottom desk drawer. Unopened.
o.} I have the most amazing support system in the world; my family and friends rock.

No comments: