Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WonderWoman?

I have been acting crazy lately. Scheduling things, planning things, making things, talking about scheduling, planning and making things, and then of course doing things.

The last three months of the year are always crazy anyway due to balancing holidays, holiday events, holiday preparations, and holiday preparation events. I think it is so important to do as much as possible with family and friends at these times. During the summer I really like to take it easy and relax. During the winter (true winter months like January-March) I hate getting out in the cold, snowy weather. So I like to take advantage of the autumn months and do things outside and with family and friends.

Halloween activities like pumpkin patchs, pumpkin carving, and of course, dressing up are so fun. I have two awesome costumes this year that I can't wait to wear. Another fall activity is going to the zoo. I love the zoo! I love seeing the animals and being outside. Autumn is the perfect time to go because it isn't too hot or too cold. I went last year at winter time and didn't really enjoy myself much. We are going to the zoo this weekend and I can't wait.

I have been blogging a lot on my design account. Be sure to check it out and see how the wedding planning process is going!

until next time,
x's and o's

2 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Speaking of doing things with friends and family, what date did you have on your white board at your apartment for the Christmas party this year? I can't remember, and I want to make sure to keep it free!! :)

courtney {splendid actually} said...

December 4th! The first Saturday of December :)