Thursday, September 30, 2010

Magic.

This past weekend my boyfriend of four and a half years became my fiancé. Below are images of the gorgeous ring he picked out for me. Follow my wedding planning progress and inspiration on my design blog: http://www.mydesignology.blogspot.com/

September was the month of reunions. First, a weekend in Kentucky, then a Sunday in Muncie, and finally a weekend at the campground. After the dinner at the campground we went for a walk down by the water. Sitting on some large rocks, Kyle told me that he had gotten something for me. He pulled out a ring box, got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. He apologized for the moment not being more romantic but it was absolutely perfect. Of course, I said yes. He had completely surprised me and that was exactly what I wanted.



1 comment:

Mimi Collett said...

GORGEOUS!!!! :) I am so happy for you.

And I think any moment of Kyle + Courtney is a pretty perfect moment. :)