Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Will Be Brief

Lately I have really enjoyed writing and finding things for my design blog. It helps to remind me why I love my job. (Sometimes, on difficult days, I need reminded.)

The Internet that we had been using at the apartment has not been working. The connection bar is full but the page will not load and says its unconnected. WEIRD and INCONVENIENT because I have wanted to post on here and designology. I have also had to watch my YouTube subscriptions on my phone which isn't great.

After much confusion and hassle, Kyle and I finally bought tickets to see the Braves play the Reds at Great American Ballpark. I had the dates confused, then Kyle had to work, then we decided not to go, then I realized they play on Sunday as well. So we got tickets for Sunday. Little did we know a bunch of other people, including Emily, are going to that game because it is Faith Day at the park. Mercy Me will be playing after the game. So that is kind of exciting!

Okay, back to work!

x's and o's!
Courtney

Follow me on Twitter: thecourt_ney

1 comment:

Mimi Collett said...

That is really exciting! I am glad that things are still working out. :) When is the Sunday game? Will you be in Cincy with enough time to see us? I love Mercy Me!