Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Completed

Never in my life have I read books so fast or been so attached (not even to Harry Potter). I finished "Twilight" early Tuesday morning. Then I made the mistake of reading the sneak peak in the back of the book for "New Moon". Within an hour I had started it. (sidenote: I woke up very sick on Tuesday. Sore throat, upset stomach, dizzy, fever. Not fun. So what did else did I have to do all day but read and work on Christmas presents?) I finished "New Moon" by early evening, stopping only twice to shower and try to eat and then to work on Christmas blankets.
I LOVED "Twilight" and I liked "New Moon". I missed Edward.

Sent from my iPhone
dream*believe*achieve

1 comment:

Mimi Collett said...

Hehe. That's interesting that you missed Edward. I love Jacob, so it worked for me!! :)