Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New series! + What I've been up to


I so so so love this ^

And by "this" I mean the image although an extended deadline is quite a bit of happiness too. Since that rarely happens though and I haven't experienced it for quite some time, I am mostly excited about the concept. In fact, I'm so excited I'm inspired to create my own. What is it exactly? Let me just tell you the story.

I came across this image while browsing Pinterest, a latest obsession. I was intrigued so I followed the link which took me to just-little things tumblr site. The site is full of images like this with different text of things that create a bit of happiness, if only for a moment. Often times when I have these moments I will tweet them but it seems like it would be more fun to do it here, on the blog. So expect short entries that I'm calling "happy happens". They won't look just like this but similar.

***
I've been full force in wedding business. Making favors, shopping for accessories, making lists, creating inspiration boards, meeting with vendors. The countdown is under a year now and I HAVE to keep things moving if I want things to turn out like the image in my head. For more deets on the wedding, check out the other blog here.

Kyle and I celebrated our preversary last week (special thanks to Meems who called my attention to the fact I should take advantage of this since many people do not have the opportunity). I wrote a blog post that day so you can read it here. We went to dinner together and then hung out with his family because our big day is shared by Grandpa Bell's birthday. The real celebration was Saturday night though. We went to the Jason Aldean concert and saw an awesome show. It was pretty chilly but there was only a few sprinkles of rain near the end of the show. Kyle has been super sensitive and emotional since then and it's adorable.

This weekend will be a fun one too: girl's night on Friday, wedding Saturday afternoon, cookout with our favorite Leroy's Saturday evening, and the typical church/family lunch Sunday. Then we start packing our things for a long weekend of camping down in Brookeville. I haven't been there in ages so I'm excited to get down there.

x's and o's!

1 comment:

Mimi Collett said...

Aww! I'm glad you had a great preversary!!