Friday, February 4, 2011

Fifty Days - Day 16

Day 16} an image of the person that inspires me.


Don't even act like you are surprised that I have two people here. I always cheat.

First up, Kristin Chenoweth who is an amazing woman. She is strong in her faith, funny as all get out, and has the voice of an angel. While she has had setbacks in life, she is always successful in her work and powers through almost anything. Her autobiography "A Little Bit Wicked" is funny and light-hearted but also serious and deep; just depends on how you take it.

Next is Bri Emery. Bri is the art director behind Rue Magazine {which all of you know I'm obsessed with), has an AMAZING blog DesignLoveFest, and does freelance branding for some of my favorite sites {ban.do, bash please, oncewed}. I am constantly {almost stalkingly} checking her blog for new inspiration. Her work makes me think of my favorite words: party, girliness, vintage and fresh.

2 comments:

Meg said...

i need to borrow her book. do you own it?

courtney {splendid actually} said...

Emily and I both do :)