Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ABC's of Me

1. A is for age: 22 this year
2. B is for best friend: I would say Kyle is my best friend right now and forever. But my best girlfriends are probably Katie, Molly, Emily, Ashleigh, Mimi, Megan, Mackenzie
3. C is for career right now: Interior designer :) love it!
4. D is for your dog's name? Heidi
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: the iPhone I would be lost in the world without it
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: definitely House
7. G is for favorite game: either CatchPhrase or Sequence
8. H is for Home town: Muncie
9. I is for instruments you play: that would be nothing except for the notes I can play on the piano... like twinkle twinkle little star and here comes the bride haha
10. J is for favorite juice: Apple juice
11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: .... I don't think anyone
12. L is for last place you ate: Thai Smile today for lunch!
13. M is for marriage: Someday..soon I hope :)
14. N is for your full name: Courtney Michelle Workman
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: just when I was little and had my tonsils taken out
16. P is for people you were with today: Monica, Linda, Jennifer, Andrew, and some clients
17. Q is for quote: Sometimes you just have to be with the person who makes you smile; even if it means waiting.
18. R is for Biggest Regret: I do not have one regret in my life! I am happy with all the choices I have made! Except maybe signing up for two unnecessary credit cards
19. S is for status: I am taken! :)
20. T is for time you woke up today: 5:45AM
21. U is for underwear you have on now: I don't remember... I think blue
22. V is for vegetable you love: I like asparagus...and spinach salad
23. W is for worst habit: impatience with certain people
24. X is for x-rays you've had: neck/back after car accident and teeth of course
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: seasame chicken and frosted cheerios :)
26. Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini