Thursday, November 13, 2008

Impatient for a LONG Time

I have always considered myself a patient person. But I have realized that I'm not. I am just impatient for a long time. I think that there are similarities. For example, when one is patient, they are waiting for something to happen. When one is impatient for a long time, they are also waiting for something.

The fax machine in our office makes a very loud knocking noise and is quite distracting. And annoying.

Going to see Red Light Remedy tonight at Doc's on Dill!!!! Wah-hoo :) I'll put pictures up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mimi Collett said...

Hehe. I also am only impatient when I have to be. :) And I'm glad you enjoyed my moments of inner turmoil and intense pain over my panini/paninos debate. It's a tough life, Courtney. I really stress over this stuff. Haha. I'm such a dork.